We are happy to receive contributions & submissions – connected to fashion and beauty – by photographers, filmmakers, stylists, make-up artists, hair stylists, models, illustrators, artists and authors.
In your submission show us your best ideas, your creativity and your excellence in telling meaningful stories.
You can submit your works via these two platforms:
PLEASE READ THE SUBMISSION GUIDELINES BELOW CAREFULLY !!!
Your submissions should:
- be connected to fashion & beauty
- if possible, include pieces from independent designers
- not been published in any other magazine before
- keep nudity to an absolute minimum and should be implemented tastefully
General Submission Guidelines:
- All submissions have to come via our Submittable Page; please do not send submissions via e-mail !!!
- The rights of submitted images must belong to you or you have to have the written permission for publication from the author. If you are submitting the editorial and you are not the photographer, please confirm and present to us permission/release form from the photographer that owns the copyright to the images.
- Please also include the written consent for publication of the model(s).
- We do like to see variation of outfits (a minimum of 3 looks and 6 images is generally required).
- Send us your final and complete credits related to the submission. Changes of published editorials/articles are unfortunately impossible !
- Include all team credits with your submission. Websites / Social Media accounts of team members are required if they shall be linked.
- Send all credits in an extra file (.doc, .txt, .pdf), if possible with their Website- / Social Media-links.
- Include all wardrobe credits for every single photo.
- Send us a preview of your photos first, include all photos in a pdf.
- We will notify every one of you whether the editorial has been accepted after submission deadline has been reached.
- We do accept layout suggestions, send us your layout as a pdf file. Please note that your layout suggestions are not binding for us and the final layout might be different from your suggestion.
- If you have any behind-the-scenes/making-of photos or videos, just send them with your submission.
- You are welcome to submit more than one editorial.
- The publication of submissions will be based on quality of work.
- Submitting your work does not guarantee that you will be featured in the magazine.
- We generally receive a lot of submissions and try to review everything and get back to you in a timely manner.
Additional Layout Submission Guidelines:
- If your submission is related to a certain Special, please label your e-mail subject line with the respective issue, e.g. “Submission for XYZ Special”
- SUPERIOR MAGAZINE Digital & Print issues use the standard letter-format:
height: 11” / 279,4mm
width: 8,5” / 215,9mm
- Only pdf or jpg
Commissioning letters or submissions do not guarantee the publication of your editorial. We will make the final decision based on the quality of submissions and space available in the magazine. The issue that your editorial will be published in may also be subject to change.
With your submission you warrant that the photos/documents are your original work and will not violate the rights of any third party, and/or you have obtained all releases and permissions necessary for our use. In the case that you as the submitter are not the photographer, you guarantee that the photographer agrees with your submission and especially with the fact that the editorial has to be unpublished until the publication in SUPERIOR MAGAZINE.
By allowing SUPERIOR MAGAZINE to publish your work, you grant us permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, Social Media, marketing material, advertisements, videos, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation and dissemination of SUPERIOR MAGAZINE content.